This calendar application is very flexible and has many options. Adding items to the calendar is very easy and quick. Unlike other calendar solutions this calendar is very versatile and for every event you have many fields to fill in (optionally) and you can even create own custom edit dialog fields. Drag and drop is possible and also clicking and selecting dates in the calendar views.
An admin can assign items to employees easily.
You can schedule employees to several calendars/spaces (rooms, shops etc.) or you can do it the other way around; add the employees as calendars and assign spaces to them.
The calendar can be accessed with a login, on IP address or public use for everybody.
– In the settings you can determine if users have to login to see or edit the calendar.
– optional locking of an event when the event is being edited by someone.
– PDF export and print of the views.
– Assigning events is possible.
– Every minute (or faster) notification on admin’s client pc when a user adds/changes an event
– Inserting, editing and deleting items is fast and easy.
– Powerful searching of the complete current calendar.
– Public, private or group calendars.
– Besides admin(s) now users can also create calendars.
– Supports recurring events.
– New view with period selection
– You can create custom dropdowns, the events can also be filtered on those.
– Multilanguage: English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Norwegian, Italian, Polish, Russian and Czech. You can add your own language file.
– Automatic backup of database including data. (no knowledge of cronjobs necessary)
– The complete calendar is searchable. And the search results can be clicked to go to the event in the calendar. The search results depend on the chosen calendar
– Extensive dashboard, with Hour calculation, User administration, Group administration, Calendar administration and settings. in admin area
– Set alterable range and the option to make the dates gray
– Set active range
– Mobile / Touch friendly
– Import users from a WordPress users table.
– Possibility to move events to another calendar.
– Add files to an event.
– Admins (employees) can create Usergroups, with sepcified users.
– Securely show events from an Exchange account.
– You can predefine locations for each calendar, so choosing a location in the event edit dialog is easier.
– Notifications can be send to the admin/employer when an event is added/edited.
– Moving events to other calendars is possible.
– Users can be added to user-groups and a calendar can be assigned to such a group.
– Choose date and time formats, choose 24 hr. or AM/PM.
– Drag and drop items, external and within the calendar.
– It uses Fullcalendar, a jQuery plug-in.
– Easy resizing calendar items.
– The calendar can stretch to whole screen width.
– Users can easily change their profile and settings.